On this page you will find information about setting up the MMS Synchro interface and using e-Boekhouden.
- MMS Synchro component
- PHP7 with SOAP enabled so that phpinfo(); gives the following output:
- User that only can create / edit members
- The security code 1 and 2 from e-boekhouden.nl : Beheer -> Inrichting -> Instellingen -> Koppelingen -> API/SOAP -> Verder.
- Create extra required fields in e-boekhouden, like membership type and start +end date of subscription.
- Not required, but very handy for the treasurer is the MariaDB / Mysql event scheduler or a stored procedure. They are used to calculate a value in an extra field whether the member is Active or Inactive.
SET GLOBAL event_scheduler = ON; CREATE EVENT mms_inactiveindicator ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2018-03-18 00:20:00' ON COMPLETION PRESERVE ENABLE DO UPDATE #_leden as l JOIN `#_leden_rollen` as r ON l.Rol=r.id SET l.VAR10 = IF((datediff(NOW(), `opzegdatum`) > 0) AND NOT(`Opzegdatum` ='0000-00-00' OR `Opzegdatum` IS NULL OR `Opzegdatum` =''), 'MMSINACTIVE', CONCAT('MMSACTIVE', '-',r.weergave_naam, '-',(CASE WHEN l.autoincasso = 'I' THEN 'inc' ELSE 'fac' END)));
- activate all inactive members in e-Boekhouden.nl by searching for "MMSACTIVE"
- create the different e-Boekhouden.nl subscription types, get the unique labels in MMS -> Roles + Payment method
- Search in the active members for the unique labels and assign the matching e-Boekhouden subsription type
- The direct debit mandate fields (authorization, date, id) cannot be imported by the e-Boekhouden api. If you have lots of direct debit mandates to be activated, The workaround for this is:
Export the members via 'Relaties > Relaties > Zoeken'. Edit the direct debit mandate fields and import via 'Relaties > Relaties > Importeren'. As long as the relationcode and name remain unchanged, you can choose at 'Reeds voorkomende relaties' for 'Overwrite'.
Specific Map instruction
When mapping fields, e-boekhouden needs to map the MMS field "Naam" to the e-boekhouden "Naam" field, and MMS field "Straatnaam" to "Address".
An example mapping:
Synchronizing for the first time
Activate the synchronization script on your website, check in e-boekhouden if the members have been created. Important: when searching, choose: "alle leden", because initially, all members will be "inactief". If not all members are being synchronized, look in logs/mms_synchro.log.php for errors regarding members.
Activating "inactive" members ; assign a subscription
The treasurer needs to make the members without an end of subscription date "Active".
Search the inactive memberlist "Also on free fields" for the text "MMSACTIVE". Select those members, and activate them by giving a subscription ("Lidmaatschap aanmaken voor geselecteerde leden").
Most associations will give members a membership for 1 year:
Member data is synchronized.