Installing plug and play version
This manual is intended for users that bought the fully configured plug and play version. You don't have it yet ? Order it here for 89 euro inc VAT and 1 year of updates.
The test installation consists of:
- Joomla 3.8.8 installation
- My Member Software - Administration 7.5.27 (configured)
Joomla and the My Member Software component are completely pre-configured as they are used by most of our customers. Ofcourse you can do the finetuning so it fits your organization's needs. In the member tables is 1 test members. Your memberdata can easily be imported with the use of CSVI and the template we included.
- create a subdomain where to install the Joomla website(1);
- create a new fresh database, or use your current database;
- get the mms zip file from our download center. it contains a .jpa file + kickstart.php (from download here), unzip it in the directory where your subdomain is pointing to.
The current window will report something like "Ending. Updating.htaccess". This means the process has ended, and you are finished with the installer. Now go back to the window where you started the process, and press "Clean up". The installation will be cleaned and ready to go.
(1) If you have no subdomain to put the installation in, you can create a subdirectory in an existing website but be sure to login the /administrator and rebuild the menu's.
The following video will take you through this process: